1. Access to the Site. Registration is not required to place an order or to use the Site. renofgood offers expanded Services via the Web through a name/password protected system such as without limitation the Web Services Applications and the Services available through Project Sites.
Your username and password are referred to as your "Identification." Your Identification must be accurate, current, and complete, and you may not provide false information to renofgood or impersonate another individual or entity. You are solely responsible for keeping your Identification confidential. You agree that you and your authorized representatives will be the only users of your Identification, and that you will be solely responsible for all activities on the Site using your Identification. We strongly recommend that you log out of the Site and close your browser window when your session is completed to help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your Identification. renofgood will be entitled to monitor your Identification and, at its discretion, require you to change it. Please contact renofgood immediately at [email protected] if you believe that your Identification has been lost or stolen, or that someone may attempt to use your Identification without your consent. Please keep in mind that no Internet site is 100% secure. Thus, while renofgood strives to protect the personal information and privacy of its users, your use of the Site to transmit or store personally identifiable information or other confidential or sensitive information is at your own risk.
2. Intellectual Property. The Services, the Site, and all information, Web Services Applications, Software, data, the renofgood product database, printed and electronic documentation, content that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site, and all compilations thereof (the "Content") are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to renofgood or its partners, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, contributors, or third parties.
No other rights or licenses whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied patent licenses, are granted by renofgood. Any unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators may be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. All licenses granted herein are subject to the following restrictions: (1) you may only use these copies of the Content for your own internal business purposes or your personal, non-commercial use; (2) you may not copy or post the Content on any network computer or transmit, distribute, publish, display, or broadcast the Content in any media; and (3) you may not modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or alter the Site or the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE OR WEB SERVICES APPLICATIONS TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. You acknowledge that the Software, Web Services Applications and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to USA export restrictions.
You may not use any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
renofgood may prohibit or limit your use of the Site including without limitation the Services at any time at its discretion.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties.
See the Conditions of Order for all other Warranty information related to Products including Chip Outpost Products.
4. Additional Disclaimers. Without limiting the disclaimers set forth in Section 3 above:
a. Applications Engineering. renofgood offers its applications engineering solely as a convenience to renofgood customers. renofgood applications engineering personnel strive to provide useful information regarding the Products. renofgood does not guarantee that any information or recommendation provided is accurate, complete, or correct, and renofgood shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with any information or recommendation provided, or your reliance on such information or recommendation. You are solely responsible for analyzing and determining the appropriateness of any information or recommendation provided by renofgood applications engineering personnel, and any reliance on such information or recommendation is at your sole risk and discretion. You acknowledge and agree that renofgood may discuss the same or similar topics discussed with you with other renofgood customers and provide the same or similar information or recommendations to other renofgood customers. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any recommended substitutes or cross-references with respect to parts are simply recommendations, and renofgood does not guarantee that such information or recommendations are accurate, complete or correct.
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. renofgood therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. renofgood does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected and is not obligated to make such corrections.
c. Third Party Links and Promotions. Hypertext links to third party websites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by renofgood of the third party, the third-party website, or the information contained therein, unless expressly stated on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that renofgood is not responsible for the availability of any such websites and that renofgood does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such website or the content thereon. You are solely responsible for making your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other website.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within or available via a link from the Site or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. renofgood is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
d. Geographic Limitations on Use. Like most Internet websites, this Site is accessible worldwide. However, not all Products or Services offered by renofgood are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. renofgood reserves the right to limit the provision of its Products and Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction and to limit the quantities of any Products or Services that it provides. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable content, and online conduct.
e. Color Display. renofgood attempts to display as accurately as possible the colors of the Products shown on the Site. However, because the colors you see will depend on many factors, including your monitor or printer, renofgood cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the Product color.
5. Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall renofgood or its suppliers be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost savings, or loss of business opportunity) arising out of or relating to: (ii) the site, the services, or the content, or your use of or inability to use the site, the services, or the content, (ii) any transaction or communications conducted through or facilitated by the site; (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site, the services or the content, (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (v) statements or conduct of any third party on the site or the services, or (vi) any other matter relating to the site, the services, or the content; even if renofgood or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Subject to the foregoing, in no event shall the liability of renofgood and its suppliers relating in any way to the site, the services, or the content exceed $100 or the minimum amount allowable under applicable law, whichever is greater, regardless of the legal theory asserted for such liability, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise.
Any cause of action against renofgood or its suppliers with respect to the Site, the Services, or the Content must be instituted within one (1) year from the date on which the claim arose.
Some States may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, but in any event shall apply to the maximum extent allowed by law.
See the Conditions of Order for all other Limitations of Liability information related to Products including Chip Outpost Products.
You agree not to use the Site or any Services in any manner that violates any laws or infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property of, or interferes with the rights of, third parties. You may not take any action that imposes, or may impose in renofgood?s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site?s infrastructure or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site, or bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures renofgood may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
8. Use of Communication and Project Management Services. The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, a project management platform, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others including without limitation engaging in activity that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, religion or nationality or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, material, or information.
Upload, Display, or otherwise make available files that contain images, photos, software, object code, source code, markup language, libraries, schematics, designs, PCB design files, PCB fabrication files, or other material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right, publicity right, confidentiality obligation or other proprietary right of any party.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
Use any material or information, including images, software, object codes, source code, markup language, libraries, schematics, designs, PCB design files, PCB fabrication files, or photographs, which is made available through the Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy right, publicity right, confidentiality obligation or other proprietary right of any party.
Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
9. User Supplied Information. renofgood does not claim ownership of the materials, including without limitation, text, images, photos, software, object code, source code, markup language, libraries, schematics, designs, PCB design files, PCB fabrication files, or other material you or other users of Communication Services provide to renofgood (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to the Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting renofgood, its affiliated companies and sublicensees (including without limitation any supplier of and service provider used in connection with the renofgood, Tech-Xchange, Project Sites, or eewiki.net websites) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to your Submission including, without limitation, the rights to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly, publicly perform, reproduce, translate, reformat or otherwise edit or modify, display and create derivative works from this material, in any and all media whether known now or later developed, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you, and to publish your name, likeness, pseudonym, or other identifier in connection with your Submission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, renofgood will not use your projects submitted to Project Sites website to commercialize a product without your permission.